Mittwoch, 20. Dezember 2017

Midwinter: The Holy Spirit and the Shadow of who I am

Not believing in who I am, I looked at my Father's gift in my hands, the Holy Spirit, and I allowed the shadow of who I am to decide and to throw Him into the darkness of Life to have the Holy Spirit extinguished forever.
But miraculously, rays of Light returned to me from that darkness, dispelling and enlightening the darkness. Looking at my hands again, the Holy Spirit was still there, smiled at me and said: "I am your Father's gift, I cannot leave you. Like your Father cannot leave you and you cannot leave Him. Therefore there will be always Light wherever you are and wherever you go."
"That sounds awesome, but what about the shadow of who I am?" I found myself asking the Holy Spirit wondering whether this was a proper way to deal with Him. Shouldn't I just bow to Him with devotion?
Yet the Holy Spirit seemed to enjoy the challenge: "Great question! What is the quality of the shadow of who you are?" he asked me back.
Without thinking much I instantly replied "destruction".
"Well, then let's make best use of it, invite the shadow of who you are to destroy all illusions about yourself, life and reality", suggested the Holy Spirit.
"Isn't that kind of crazy to give that power to the shadow of who I am?" I worried.
"It is indeed totally crazy of you to believe your illusions would leave you while you are still attached to them", shared the Holy Spirit. "The shadow of who you are is your best and in fact only weapon to destroy your own illusions. By using the destructive nature of the shadow of who you are to destroy your own illusions of who you are you acknowledge his rightful place in your own creation. Let him leave nothing behind except what is real, the indestructible Truth, that cannot be destroyed. You will see, that after having fulfilled his purpose, the shadow of who you are will be satisfied and at peace. And I will be resting as well, because you will be at home again, waking up and realising that you have been at your Father's side all the time. You just need me to see the difference between reality and illusion. Right now you are so deluded that you wouldn't even know what needs to be destroyed as an illusion. Therefore I am guiding you if you just agree to let me" explained the Holy Spirit to me with such a Love and compassion that I even didn't feel insulted or ashamed having my ignorance exposed so clearly.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen